We are so happy to announce that the speaker for the July 10th meeting is
Loan Officer Maggie Paniagua
For over 20 years many investors have considered her their “Go-To Lender”. This is because Maggie is passionate about finding excellent loans for her investors and can often get loans done where other lenders have failed!
Mark your calendar, because if you forget about this meeting, you’ll be mad at yourself.
Maggie plans to go into such topics as:
• Can an investor do more than 4 loans in today’s lending environment?
• Is there such a thing as an “Flip loan program” for flippers?
• Will lenders count the rental income when considering making a loan to an investor?
• Should an investor get a pre-approval? (Since we all know that the really good deals don’t last long.)
Plan on attending to find out why Maggie is so proud of saying “I’ve helped a lot of investors make a bunch of money!” She can help you too.
If you need an excellent loan officer, and can’t wait for the July meeting, contact Maggie at: 661-917-6180 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The July 10th meeting will begin at 6:30 and will be at our usual meeting place:
Rancho Village – Activities Room
39630 Fairway Drive
Palmdale, CA 93551
- 2 blocks east of the 14 Freeway at the corner of Rancho Vista Boulevard (aka Avenue P)
Check out our Sponsors Page for excellent services for real estate investors. Whenever possible, support our sponsors. Their support helps make this club possible.
Rene & Patty
http://bit.ly/REINLAC < Google Map Link
P.S. If you’re thinking about going to the meeting,
please sign up at Our MeetUp.com Page and click
the “RSVP” Button.