Dear Real Estate Investor,
The topic for the next meeting is PrePaid Legal – How this service can save you thousands of dollars in legal fees in this litigious society.
Patty and I have been members for about 18 months and we swear by it. We wouldn’t be without it.
Bunny Wheeler and Christopher Macus from the AV PrePaid Legal office will give us all a good presentation of the benefits of the service so you can have a good overview.
Under the heading of “It’s not how much money you make, it’s how much you keep!” is PrePaid Legal.
Here are a couple of facts about life in America today:
- You are more likely to be sued than you are to end up in the hospital.
- There are more students in law school today than there are licensed attorneys.
- Look out when they all graduate! They are all going to want to sue someone!
- We all need to have some form of defense so we can keep the money, real estate investments and personal belongings we’ve accumulated.
Mark your calendar and invite a friend to come along with you to this meeting. If you are thinking about going, please go to our MeetUp.com page and reserve your seat!
See you there!
P.S. Don’t forget, we have a new meeting place:
Rancho Village – Activities Room
39630 Fairway Drive
Palmdale, CA 93551
- 2 blocks east of the 14 Freeway at the corner of Rancho Vista Boulevard (aka Avenue P)
- As always, meeting starts at 6:30 pm